A few years back, in the infamous beef defamation case, Oprah was accused of taking the meat out of Texas, but now Texas has done that all by itself. Texas is taking the meat out of its educational system. How to improve those graduation rates? Take the hard stuff out of the curriculum and reduce the number of those mandatory tests.
- More Lies about Education
- The Nate Silver Generation?
- A Poverty of Possibilities among the Rich
- Prestigious Institutions where Education is second to Revenue
- Oprah wins in Texas
- STEM Researchers Love “My Cousin Vinny”
- The Funniest Line of the Day
- Thought-coins in the Fountain of Non-Edification
- Bad News for the Holidays
- Holiday Gift to Readers