The Democrat, who represents Houston and parts of north Harris County, said “enough is enough” after Lawrence Russell Brewer ordered two chicken fried steaks smothered in gravy with sliced onions, a triple-meat bacon cheeseburger, a cheese omelet with other ingredients, a large bowl of fried okra with ketchup, three fajitas, a pint of Blue Bell ice cream and a pound of barbecue with a half-loaf of white bread. The meal request also included a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts, a pizza and three root beers.
- Another Comedy-free Zone
- Christmas Communists
- Undergoing Podcast Privation?
- (Worrisome) Quotation of the Day
- It is the Best of Times; It is the Worst of Times
- Quotation of the Day
- Greek Tragedy Never Grows Old
- Translation of Gadamer’s Dialogue about Tennis
- Hans Blumenberg Weighs in on the Gun Debate