Joe Paul Kroll is offering up translations of Hans Blumenberg’s works at another blog. Translators are generally underappreciated, and here we have a translator who is not complaining, but offering up his labor to the public.
- “Preeminent Research University” Fails to Notice $13 Million Went Missing
- Fentanyl-adjacent Incidents = The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog
- May You Avoid This “Journey”
- Can We Bring Back Picnics at the Olympics?
- Bread, Circuses, Masks, Guns
- Please Share with Governors of Texas and Florida
- Mario and the Magician Meets Mar-a-Lago
- When “Deleted” Means “Secretly Retained”
- What Churches Could be Doing
- A Political Move So Old It’s in Black & White