Joe Paul Kroll is offering up translations of Hans Blumenberg’s works at another blog. Translators are generally underappreciated, and here we have a translator who is not complaining, but offering up his labor to the public.
- Deeper Worries than “Ideological Confusion”
- Digital Doctor Doesn’t Give a Damn
- When Security = Negligence
- Texas or Norway?
- Deliberate Ignorance about a Killer
- An Embarrassment of Riches
- From Zero to “You Must Die” in Three Seconds
- The Age of Aquarius, but with Pelagius
- The Three Little Pigs Knew Better Than to Sign On for these 99 Problems
- For Those with Winter