A friend of mine has been working on a blog worth viewing, for he has been thinking a great deal about what has been happening to public education. He is in the belly of the beast as an administrator. I do not envy his resulting nightmares. David is a sharp chap, as you will see by browsing his blog. He is a philosopher in a good sense. He is not simply complaining about the careerist bureaucrats, short-sighted politicians, trustees who cannot be trusted,and regents on governing boards of universities who are sometimes like this regent played by Hugh Laurie. David presents alternatives and insights while being entertaining. His blog has been added to the list of recommended sites.
- The Hans Blumenberg Society Is Open for Membership
- “What People Gladly Accept Cannot Be the Truth”
- Esther Dyson: I own my own content
- Upscale People’s Brains Can Be Stormy
- The door to freedom is on the left
- More Lies about Education
- The Nate Silver Generation?
- A Poverty of Possibilities among the Rich
- Prestigious Institutions where Education is second to Revenue
- Oprah wins in Texas