A friend of mine has been working on a blog worth viewing, for he has been thinking a great deal about what has been happening to public education. He is in the belly of the beast as an administrator. I do not envy his resulting nightmares. David is a sharp chap, as you will see by browsing his blog. He is a philosopher in a good sense. He is not simply complaining about the careerist bureaucrats, short-sighted politicians, trustees who cannot be trusted,and regents on governing boards of universities who are sometimes like this regent played by Hugh Laurie. David presents alternatives and insights while being entertaining. His blog has been added to the list of recommended sites.
- Another Comedy-free Zone
- Christmas Communists
- Undergoing Podcast Privation?
- (Worrisome) Quotation of the Day
- It is the Best of Times; It is the Worst of Times
- Quotation of the Day
- Greek Tragedy Never Grows Old
- Translation of Gadamer’s Dialogue about Tennis
- Hans Blumenberg Weighs in on the Gun Debate