The editors of the blog of the Journal of the History of Ideas have been kind enough to publish a piece that I wrote about what becomes of Blumenberg after his centennial.
- CFP: The Aesthetics of Pandemics
- Is Jamie Dimon a Demon?
- A Closer Look at Blumenberg
- “Law and Order” Means Disorder
- Beware the Speaker of “It is what it is”
- Another Reason the News Gets Warped
- Pandemic Priorities: Avoiding the Small Lunchroom
- Masks Optional, Consumerism Mandatory
- Love thy neighbor as thy life savings?
- “I want a Church which is poor and for the poor”