The Democrat, who represents Houston and parts of north Harris County, said “enough is enough” after Lawrence Russell Brewer ordered two chicken fried steaks smothered in gravy with sliced onions, a triple-meat bacon cheeseburger, a cheese omelet with other ingredients, a large bowl of fried okra with ketchup, three fajitas, a pint of Blue Bell ice cream and a pound of barbecue with a half-loaf of white bread. The meal request also included a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts, a pizza and three root beers.
- What Makes Tennis Philosophical?
- A World without Lions is Dreary
- Quotation of the Day
- The State of Affairs
- “There is so Much Falsehood in the World”
- Juxtaposing Two Quotations
- Getting the Right Right
- Capitalism Is A Limbo
- The Hans Blumenberg Society Is Open for Membership
- “What People Gladly Accept Cannot Be the Truth”