The Democrat, who represents Houston and parts of north Harris County, said “enough is enough” after Lawrence Russell Brewer ordered two chicken fried steaks smothered in gravy with sliced onions, a triple-meat bacon cheeseburger, a cheese omelet with other ingredients, a large bowl of fried okra with ketchup, three fajitas, a pint of Blue Bell ice cream and a pound of barbecue with a half-loaf of white bread. The meal request also included a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts, a pizza and three root beers.
- The Hans Blumenberg Society Is Open for Membership
- “What People Gladly Accept Cannot Be the Truth”
- Esther Dyson: I own my own content
- Upscale People’s Brains Can Be Stormy
- The door to freedom is on the left
- More Lies about Education
- The Nate Silver Generation?
- A Poverty of Possibilities among the Rich
- Prestigious Institutions where Education is second to Revenue
- Oprah wins in Texas